Central Park walking tour & Brooklyn bridge walking tours
Central Park is one of the most important and must-see attractions in the entire New York City. This park has been designed to be explored on foot for you to take in every scenery and spot of every nook and corner of this attraction.New Yorkers may not be at a consensus at so many things but one thing is for sure, they all appreciate Central Park and there is no way you shouldn’t fall in love with it as well.
Central Park walking tours are eco friendly and we will bring you to grand places – there are fantastic views you will find in Central Park. Regardless if you are a nature lover or you just want to explore, this place will give you with endless sceneries. You will love going to the strawberry fields at the Bethesda Terrace while the movie buffs may visit the places where several popular movies were filmed. There are also world famous houses and homes that you can enjoy watching.
Other places we will show you are Balto’s Statue, Apple Store, Belvedere Castle, Alice in Wonderland, Bethesda Fountain and Terrace, Carousel, Bow Bridge, Central Park Summer Stage, Children’s Zoo, Chess and Checkers House, and so much more.
Central Park Walking Tours may not let you visit every interesting place in a fast manner, but you can be assured that every step is worth it. So, what are you waiting for? Make the most out of your visit in New York City and consider Central Park Walking Tours!
Central Park walking tours New York
Walking tours Central Park NYC – quick facts:
- Duration: 2H
- Availability: daily, year round – please check the calendar on the right for departure times.
- Group size: only 25 people maximum!
- Suitable for all age groups
- Price: Only $24.00 when you make a reservation online!
- Licensed New York City tour guides.
- Departure point: 54 west 56th street New York NY 10019
- Many stops and opportunities to take pictures.
- Take in the incredible beauty of Central Park while you learn about its design and rich history.
- Learn about some of the secrets of Central Park and discover all of its hidden gems such as the Shakespeare Garden, Belvedere Castle and Ladies’ Pavilion.
- Discover some of the most photographed features and landscapes of Central Park that has captivated the hearts of people from different parts of the globe. From the Bethesda Terrace, to The Mall, Strawberry Fields & Imagine Memorial, The Lake & Bow Bridge, The Great Lawn and so much more, all of these are yours to take in during our walking tours Central Park New York.
Private Central Park walking tour
If you are looking for a unique experience with personal attention and a completely custolmised tour – we are offering you our private Central Park walking tours which are lead by our top senior NYC tour guides.
Please reserve below.
Brooklyn Bridge walking tours
Looking for a walking tour of Brooklyn bride? We are offering 2h guided Brooklyn bridge walking tours.
- Departs daily at 9am Year round.
- Leaves from 110 South St New York NY.
- Please make a reservation below.