Central Park Bike Tours New York
Includes a bicycle, helmet, map, lock and a tour quide of course 🙂
Scroll down to the bottom to make a reservation and save up to 50%.
Central Park Bike Tour Details
- Blend of famous movie scenes made in central park, celebrity sightings, classic architecture and historical attractions.
- Total Tour Duration – Approximately 2 Hours
- Price Per Person – $45 (Tour escort and bike rental fee – must reserve online)
- Schedule – 9 AM , 11 AM , 1.30 PM every day of the week.
- Location – Central park bike tours start at 54 West 56th street just steps from Central Park main entrance in NYC
- We operate all year – every day !
Quick facts about the tour
- All Tours are conducted by a Licensed Tour Guide
- Completely guided bicycle tour of central park
- The bicycle is included in the price
- Takes no longer than 2 hours
- All major points of interest are covered throughout the tour
- Tours are designed to appeal to people of all ages.
- Numerous opportunities to take photographs are provided.
- You will visit major Hollywood movie sights
- You will bike just under 7 miles
- Celebrities are spotted very often
- Plenty of stops to take photographs
Things to see on Central Park bike tours
Central Park bike tour reservations
Brooklyn Bridge bike tour
Guaranteed the best experience while crossing Brooklyn Bridge during the day or at sunset with breath taking views on NYC skyline. You will see the entire NY harbor including Ellis island, Statue of Liberty, Staten island and Brooklyn. We will stop for a break in Little Italy and chinatown to experience the diversity on New York City.
Brooklyn bridge tour departs daily at 11 AM and 4 PM. from 110 South St. New York in lower Manhattan and ends at the same place.